Sunday, August 3, 2014

No Maids, No Elves, No Fairies Clean my house...It's Just Momma & Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

No, elves or trolls or fairies, not even maids come clean my house! No way, Meet Mr. Clean!
Momma & Mr. Clean scrub and wipe and mop up all the trails the triplets & twins leave behind.
I am a huge fan of Mr. Clean. He is handsome and I love how white he keeps his t-shirt.  The earring does not hurt, either. Rather sexy! What woman does not love a man who cleans!
After following my kids all over the house, I follow Mr. Clean on facebook and Twitter.
 
My newest addition is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Toiler Bowl Scrubber! It smells so good, and these small disks attach to the bottom of the handle and you scrub the toilet, I use it in the bath tub too, and don't have to touch anything with my hands.  When the disk is dirty enough, you pull the trigger and it pops right off the end into the trash!
 I bought this kit, Kit includes: 1 toilet scrubber handle, 1 storage and refill caddy and 6 refill disks
  • Storage caddy features lid to hide extra refill disks
  • Magic Eraser combined with Febreze freshness
  • Cleans toilets easily
  • Use with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Toilet Scrubber Refill Disks, Model #240546

  • Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Toilet Scrubber with Febreze Freshness, combines the power of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser with the fresh scent of Febreze Meadows & Rain.  Bring the power of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and Febreze together in this new and efficient cleaning tool designed to make cleaning your toilets easier. To use, remove the handle from the back of the caddy and use the head to lift the lid of the storage unit. Center the handle over the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser disk and press straight down to attach. Press the head against the side of the toilet to release the cleanser and Febreze fresh scent. Clean the bowl by scrubbing the inside surface of the toilet. Do not flush the used magic eraser disk down the toilet. When done, flush the toilet and eject the Magic Eraser disk by holding over the trash and pull on the trigger to release. Kit includes: 1 toilet scrubber handle, 1 storage and refill caddy and 6 refill disks.  
     This baby, My Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Squeeze Mop is perfect for anything set in! It has a neat gripper that fits your hand perfectly. Magic Erasers deep penetrating action gets out grime and dirt trapped in grooves and surfaces
  • Highly absorbent
  • Safe for use on vinyl, tile, marble, stone, and non-wax floors
  • The Magic Eraser you love now as a mop!
  • Highly absorbent
  • Use it with your favorite Mr. Clean all-purpose cleaner

  • So now you know my secret weapon, although Mr. Clean and I tackle the tough jobs together, I am still the muscle behind the mess!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment