Thursday, October 22, 2015

Midnight Velvet from Head to Toe for Date Night!

Yes, Midnight Velvet again!

So, yes, mommy is at it again. I normally shop and buy décor for my home, but this time, its all about bling and DATE NIGHT!
I said that right! Its date night Saturday.
 
In a pinch I know I can get a great deal and fast shipping, so I run over to www.midnightvelvet.com
 
 
What you are looking at is Midnight Velvet from Head to Toe! The Riesa dress is a shimmery silver with pearl beaded collar. Sheer and sparkling, this sexy silver dress has a breezy overlay and beaded, sequined trim. 38" long. Delicately Lined. 
Oh yummy, the earring & necklace set I actually won for Thankful Thursday, its called the Two-Tined Ball set. Necklace is 18" l plus 3" extender. Earrings are about 1" Gunmetal setting. Sexy!  
Last, but not least,  the shoes are the Multistone Wedge! Sun-kissed sparkle! Every step showcases the bronzetone and clear stones on metallic bronze snakeprint. 2 1/2" wedge heel. Synthetic. Available only in multi.Limited Availability on those!
 
 
Date Night will be comfortable no matter where my husband decides to take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment