Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A week with My parents





Pay No Attention to the Ladies behind the glasses! Hey- what are you lookin' at?
Yes, this is how they picked me up from the Airport!


My Sister & Dad - Witness protection program

Yes, That is a heart monitor sticker...Sis wants to make sure I still love her! Isaac Photo-bombed us.
 
Dad & I in the VIP Suites 
We got to hear the Sound Check before everyone came in.

Dad with the Slow Dancer Album, yep that's Boz Scaggs down there warming up!
He had hot tea.
Corina, Corina!

Mandy with her Teddy Bear Cut.

Mom & I at Transcendence. 
Houston, we Have a Problem. Even in Virginia, they still call Houston for Help.
 
Dad & I in the Awesome-est of Shirts!
More Coffee, Please!
On our way to breakfast.
Enjoying Scaggs Vineyard 2007 Mt. Veeder Montage. So good.
Boz Scaggs & his wife, Dominique.
Mandy Photo-bombing us!

     Such a wonderful trip.  What a wonderful gift from my husband, a break and what better place to spend Mother's Day than half day with my kids, and half with my mom! I miss you all, already.










No comments:

Post a Comment