Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Guilty Pleasure - Shopping online at www.midnightvelvet.com!

What do you do when the kids go to sleep??
     I get asked that often...I go shopping.  No, I don't get dressed up, get my shoes on and head over to Walmart...I sneak away to my happy place in my underwear and browse around online at www.MidnightVelvet.com My Guilty Pleasure, www.midnightvelvet.com

Yes, Folks, That is my Guest Bedroom, with wall décor from Midnight Velvet and Complete Bedding ensemble from Midnight Velvet! The other half of this room is my office and computer.
 
This set is called the Bejeweled Romance Set. It's Dazzling…dramatic…and blooming with unabashed romance, this shimmering bedding will make you (or your guests!) feel like glamorous, Hollywood Royalty. This exquisite comforter ripples outward in six layers of satin ruffle "petals" with a stunning, rhinestone jewel center.
 
The Coordinating shams, accent pillows and window treatments also have the same Bling Jeweled centers and are sold separately. Polyester with polyester fill; spot clean or dry clean. I describe the color as Pale taupe or a champagne grey, its lovely.
 
The sparkle cluster wall snowflake flowers are from Midnight Velvet and so is the Magnolia Metal Wall Art!
Luxurious Women's Fashion, Shoes, Jewelry, Home Décor & Gifts.  They have it all!
     My favorite place to start is m. vie Make-up! 
You know a girl's best friend - Accessories! Purses, Handbags, belts, wigs!


I upload and pin most of my Midnight Velvet purchases, and you will find my Pinterest board here.


I also review my purchases on their website, so if you find something you are interested in, look for my honest opinion under the reviews.

Keep your eyes peeled, I am always looking for hip, trendy fashions from My Favorite Website! Plus when birthdays & Christmas rolls around this is my favorite thing to ask for, a gift certificate!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment