Friday, April 4, 2014

Getting Triplets Ready for Kindergarten




I have triple the amount of documents, applications and paperwork completed and ready to turn in for    Early Registration for Kindergarten.  We have been preparing this for 5 years.  The kids are ready to go to "Big Kid" School.  
Tomorrow I will hustle over to the Elementary school, and I am sure to be put through the ringer.  My hand is ready for all the additional writing TIMES Three! 
  Pictured you will see the Teaching Center I have put together for with 3 homework learning stations for the girls. Only need 2 more computers ;) Homework is certainly going to give mommy and daddy a run for our money. 
Now, we just have to figure out where the boys desks will go when we have them in "Big Boy" School in 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment