Thursday, April 24, 2014

Squirrels are nasty rodents!

So, this just happened. A rodent (otherwise known as a squirrel) was on my fence. i started walking toward it yelling get out of my yard, and he hopped over the fence poked his head back at me and I kept running snapping pics and he hid on the other side!

 I screamed, HEYYY, get off my fence! Get the fuck out of my yard!
Heyy you, I see you!! Go away! he just sat there and stared until I got closer. Then popped up and his butt flew in the air, he was on the other side, and his tail was sticking up and I was walking and snapping pics and he popped his head up, like Bitch, you still coming over here, oh shit! he took off on their side of the fence.  Nasty fucker.
Thats him on the other side of the fence.  I am sure he will be back again to torment me.

No comments:

Post a Comment