Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ronald McDonald same Creepy-ass clown with new clothes

Wildest Food Crazes
Ronald McDonald will appear in TV ads later this year wearing new clothes, including cargo pants and a vest.
Ronald McDonald has a new look, and he's ready for a selfie.
McDonald's said Wednesday its famous spokesclown will take an active role on social media for the first time, using the hashtag #ronaldmcdonald.
The freakishly hideous clown, once known for his painted-on smile and baggy yellow jumper, will also appear in TV ads later this year wearing new clothes, including obnoxious red sport coat, cargo pants and a vest. Same yellow and red, outrageous bright red hair. 
"His iconic big red shoes will remain the same," McDonald's said in a statement.
"Selfies ... here I come! It's a big world and now, wherever I go and whatever I do ... I'm ready to show how fun can make great things happen," McDonald's quoted the fictional clown as saying.
Ronald McDonald, made his debut in 1963 and has played a major role in making McDonald's the dominant player among kids in the fast-food industry. The company even named him its "chief happiness officer" in 2003. 
I doubt my kids are going to beg for a happy meal because of an ugly clown's new clothes!
I hate clowns, they freak me the hell out, but we will see how the kids feel about him, if they put statues of him all over now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment